The Pricing Analyst will establish, maintain and analyze cost and price data for the Company’s products and services; create pricing models; support sales campaigns and proposal development; conduct bid review meetings; maintain pricing and proposal files; and provide sales reporting.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Evaluate Customer requests for proposals for Company products and services and translate into statements of work from which pricing models can be developed.
- Create cost/pricing models to include estimates for labor, material and other expenses based on the Customer’s statement of work.
- Develop pro-forma financial summaries of each priced opportunity for evaluation by Company management.
- Support the development of proposals with the sales department.
- Develop and implement product price strategies.
- Validate final proposals to ensure proposed pricing matches modeled pricing.
- Chair internal bid review meetings.
- Establish labor and material budgets for awarded programs.
- Provide ad hoc cost/price analysis for program change requests.
- Create multi-year cost/pricing strategies for product spare parts quotations and catalogs.
- Organize proposal and pricing files to enable quick retrieval and access.
- Analyze cost data used in pricing models and maintain and improve the accuracy of data.
- Establish reporting of sales campaign wins, losses and competitive analysis.
- Comply with and enforce all Company policies, procedures & practices related to business, safety and housekeeping.
- Coordinate effectively with management, other departments and locations, HAECO corporate and co-workers to implement Company initiatives.