The AMT is responsible to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time in accordance with applicable HAECO Airframe Services ("HAECO"), FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The AMT is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Perform such typical maintenance operations as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting, rigging, and safety wiring to include powerplant, and flight control removal/installation.
2. Troubleshoot, repair, clean, service, modify, replace, and/or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems using approved data to ensure airworthiness.
3. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
4. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
5. Perform work within estimated hours.
6. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
7. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
8. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
9. Work with Leads and Supervision to accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
10. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
Perform other work as instructed by the A&P Team Leader or Lead, if qualified.