Maintains, audits, controls, distributes, and publishes engineering documentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Releases technical documentation such as engineering drawings, engineering orders, reports, and other data as required.
- Publishes released engineering data to PDF format for use by engineering, maintenance, and supports shop departments.
- Uploads documents to FTP site, prepare letters of transmittal, and files for proof of release.
- Uses Crystal and Pro.file to release digital data such as parts lists, drawings, reports, ECOs, and DDNs.
- Pushes parts list to Vantage for supply chain processing.
- Audits engineering records for completeness, accuracy, appropriate references and proper signatures.
- Rejects paper work not meeting necessary criteria standards.
- Maintains a log of all discrepancies requiring corrective action.
- Organizes, releases, and maintains technical documentation such as engineering drawings, engineering orders, reports, and other data as needed.
- Ensures numbers and revision levels for technical documentation such as engineering drawings, engineering orders, reports and other data are issued and correct both on paper and the database.
- Supports customer representatives in research of documents, to include acting as customer liaison with various internal customers as required.