The Production Control Manager is responsible for all Production Control activities, ownership of aircraft flows for all aircraft and check types and monitoring performance of plans and recoveries to those plans for HAECO Special Services (HSS).
- Serve as the leader of assigned staff with responsibilities including coaching, counseling, guidance, hiring of employees, monitoring of performance, administering of disciplinary action, separation of employment, and resolution of employee related issues regarding assigned staff.
- Responsible for the control, administration and discipline of the Production Control Supervisor(s), and other personnel as assigned.
- Maintain ownership of pre-induction and post analysis activities.
- Lead and support throughout development and technical issues.
- Review off schedule/off budget conditions with Project Managers daily and develop recovery plans(s) accordingly.
- Work with subordinates to ensure proper completion of all required records.
- Assure personnel are treated equally and fairly in accordance with HSS Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in assigned area.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Safety Manual.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the General Manager of HSS.
Accountable to the General Manager for performing daily assignments in a timely, accurate and professional manner.