Provide general assistance to Engine Center Mechanics. Organize a work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner for running parts to mechanics, cleaning parts and overall Maintenance Department assistance.
1. Perform work as assigned utilizing Routine and/or Non-Routine Work Cards within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and HAECO standards of quality and under the close supervision on the Lead Mechanic/Supervisor or Manager.
2. Perform duties by being consistently alert for defective, worn or failed parts as well as maintaining a safe work environment.
3. Learn the different types of parts as required and their associated components.
4. Responsible for the proper identification of parts to removed or installed.
5. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments and coworkers.
6. Keep own and adjacent work-area clean.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Read, write and understand English language.
1. Experience with machinery, stock, and knowledge of tools desirable.
2. Individual should be a self-starter, requiring minimum supervision.