Lead Accounting and Operational Analysis.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Lead General Ledger accounting reconciliation/analysis as required
- Produce month-end closing schedules
- Create journal entries to support activity for G/L based on GAAP
- Create analysis as requested
- Lead and provide operational analysis of Manufacturing Activity
- Evaluate product cost and margin analysis
- Quantify financial impact of operational activity, (overtime, utilization, rework, etc.)
- Support Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Provide Internal Control over Inventory, Job and expense transactions
- Review for proper costing of General Ledger transactions
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Review and suggest corrective action for transactional processes
- Provide support as assigned for Finance processing of transactions related to Purchase Requests, Capital Asset Acquisitions, Customer Billing, Revenue Recognition and Accounts Payable.