Manages and coordinates all manufacturing production within HAECO.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for day-to-day manufacturing operations to ensure the highest level of efficiency, quality, and on-time delivery is maintained at all times.
- Develop manufacturing processes and tooling to support HAECO production requirements.
- Coordinating and scheduling the necessary personnel and shop resources for manufacturing of detail and assembly parts required for the fabrication of products, including working with other HAECO manufacturing shops and suppliers, ensuring personnel utilization is maximized.
- Implement and sustain Aerosystems continuous improvement initiatives.
- Setting department objectives, assigning projects, and evaluating work for content and conformity with FAA, customer, and HAECO requirements.
- Maintaining knowledge and familiarity of FARs, PMAs, STCs, ADs, and related regulatory processes and systems.
- Maintaining internal policies and procedures, monitoring their effectiveness, and making recommendations for their improvement.
- Interviewing, selecting, evaluating and disciplining department employees according to HAECO policies and procedures.
- Coordinating with customers, manufacturers, suppliers, and other outside agencies to promote and support HAECO's business interests.
- Providing support to Sales in developing customer proposals/quotes, and lead times.
- Preparing and implementing department operating and capital budgets.
- Providing financial analysis for profit and loss (P&L) of the production functions.