The PLM (Project Lifecycle Management) Project Manager is responsible for proposing, analyzing, planning and executing CAD/PLM process and technology changes to improve business performance and standardization.
The role covers cross-discipline use of CAD and PLM data at all HAECO Cabin Solutions locations.
Essential Job Duties:
- Develop business justifications for CAD/PLM process and technology improvement initiative
- Execute Value Stream Mapping or lean analysis of critical performance areas
- Project manage functional specifications, development, testing, training and deployment of new tools and processes
- Manage and report status of CAD / PLM project portfolio’s budgets, schedules and resource requirements
- Define, develop and manage data flow performance metrics to identify improvement opportunities
- Build and maintain automated CAD/PLM performance test articles and benchmark performance
- Act as primary liaison with CAD/PLM users to author best practice guides, standards and operating procedures
- Develop and manage CAD/PLM skill set assessments and training programs, and execute training sessions.
- Coordinate evaluation of new CAD/PLM product releases and supplementary modules
- Maintain data model and item master rule book alignment with ERP systems
- Manage CAD/PLM user-base tracking & license compliance
- Recommend policy changes and new initiatives to management teams
- Perform other duties and special projects as required