Provide asset management of Customer material. Establish a working relationship with Customer representative(s).
- Check for obvious damage of shipping containers. If damage is found, notify Lead/Supervisor and Customer representative before processing material.
- Open shipping containers, copy paperwork attached to parts, receive parts in the Customer and HAECO Special Services inventories, label parts and stock parts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Verify material has been inspected before or after receipt.
- Issue all customer materials to the appropriate HAECO Special Services service order and operation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Transport materials as required.
- Process discrepancies for incorrect or unused materials in the Customer and HAECO Special Services inventories.
- Complete Received Customer Quantity/Unissued Material (“here/not here “) reports for active service orders.
- When required, relocate materials electronically, in the Customer and HAECO Special Services inventories and physically relocate such materials.
- Process materials “close outs” of delivered aircraft in a timely manner, (maximum 48 hours) in the Customer and HAECO Special Services inventories.
- Assist maintenance with materials questions and problems.
- Comply with tasking assigned by Customer on-site representative(s) or HAECO Special Services Supervisors/Leads in a timely manner.
- Coordinate activities in conjunction with Material Planners to ensure a steady flow of customer materials.
- Identify and correct any problems concerning, material locations, condition, and status of transaction paperwork.
- Organize and process pre-draw material prior to aircraft arrival.
- Ensure safe work practices are being used and ensure the security of customer materials.
- Perform daily housekeeping to include cleaning and trash removal.
- Inspect all materials storage areas for safety and cleanliness.
- Perform an end of shift turnover for the arriving shift members in person or written in the turnover logbook.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.