The Tool Clerk will provide for the receipt and return of tools and tooling. The Tool Clerk will ensure accurate and current records of all tools issued, and provide information on tools and tooling on a routine and per diem basis. The Tool Clerk will ensure all tools are stored accurately and are secure and efficiently accessible. Provide information on revolving inventory levels and fill material requisitions promptly and accurately, report discrepancies and material shortages.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have a valid driver’s license.
3. One (1) year of tool-related experience
4. Must have a working knowledge of tools, tooling issues, and tool repair.
5. Must be able to demonstrate mechanically ability.
6. Individual should be a self-starter requiring minimum supervision.
7. Demonstrated proficiency with computers
1. One (1) year of aviation tool room experience