The Request for Quote Analyst is responsible for the planning and pricing of customer work packages and programs for labor and materials requirements. The incumbent is directly responsible for the development and completion of assigned quotations and communications as required by the Request for Quote process.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform job estimates from the customer supplied work packages and regulatory work instructions tasks as depicted by the customer’s specific maintenance program requirements.
- The bid detail is to be loaded by tasks cards down to the skill and material level to determine total cumulative man-hour totals and overall skill requirements.
- Utilizes database that tracks bid (RFQ) versus actual performance analysis by individual task card level for each service order and common lines of work to facilitate/support the aircraft quotation process.
- Develops and maintains the RFQ open tracking database to trend assigned quotations as received.
- Assist Marketing as required to support the RFQ delivery date.
- Maintain current revision level of assigned technical information manuals from the HAECO GSO library.
- Provide daily updates to the Senior Manager of Estimating to the status of each RFQ assigned.