Supervises employees receiving, warehousing, issuing and shipping of materials and parts. Ensures the inventory is stored accurately, orderly and securely. Ensure that the required level of internal external customer support is provided on a 24/7 schedule to support programs in work.
1. Ensures materials in the stockroom are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Ensures that the stockroom is kept clean, safe and orderly
3. Revises procedures as required to meet changes in the operation and customer requirements.
4. Reviews time and attendance reports daily.
5. Ensures employees follow and are trained in safety, proper handling, processing and control of materials.
6. Direct and train Leads in daily responsibilities and duties.
7. Monitors the Stores training procedure, ensuring compliance with Stores Policy.
8. Ensures cycle counts are maintained and stock levels are monitored.
9. Maintains a continual improvement process, with manual variances making adjustment as required.
10. Perform other duties as directed by the Manager of Material Logistics.
11. Perform scheduling for personnel.
12. Perform reviews and explain company policy with personnel.
13. Fully uses all assets available to accomplish smooth work flow.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum of five (5) ears inventory experience or have one year previously demonstrated ability within HAECO.
3. Intermediate computer experience.
4. Must be knowledgeable in the receipt, warehousing, issuing and shipping of materials.
5. Must be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
6. Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
7. Must be able to communicate well, both written and verbal.
8. Knowledge of aviation warehouse methods including hazardous material handling
9. Experience with bar coding methods of receiving, stocking and issuing materials.
1. Five (5) years of inventory experience in aviation.
2. Mechanical Aviation experience