The Financial Analyst will, as a member of ‘Integrated Project Teams’ (IPT), have responsibility for the accurate, timely and clear presentation of all programs financial matters. The role is dynamic and will provide insight and interaction across many levels of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Prepare, analyze and report actual program performance on a regular basis
- Analyze and explain actual program performance to budget and prepare forecast to completion
- Present program financial status to IPT and Management as necessary
- Assist the IPT to understand the financial impact of decisions, explain variances from plan and support initiatives
- Ensuring program governance procedures are adhered to
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting and financial performance analyses requested by management.