The Planning Coordinator is responsible for data entry and package buildup prior to release of the completed work package to maintenance and the final preparation of work packages with emphasis on quality and accuracy. Support daily functions of the Planning department.
- Preparation of maintenance work packages.
- Data entry of individual work cards into MAJIC system with job description and references.
- Support setup and maintenance of work
- Support data entry of the work breakdown matrix with pricing templates into the MAJIC system for each assigned Service
- Assist with all aspects of package preparation to ensure all phases of package development are completed on-time and accurate.
- Setup, maintain, and close in-house and part repair / fabrication Service Orders.
- Ensure all daily functions of this position are accomplished promptly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Perform data entry functions as
- Assist with pre-dock and post-dock meetings as required.
- Support the functions of the Planning Department as required.