$3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
The Inspector is directly responsible to the Lead Inspector. Visually and functionally inspect aircraft and components during all phases of maintenance accomplished in other HAECO departments. The Inspector is responsible to work in a safe manner eliminating waste and delivering a quality product on time. Determine aircraft airworthiness and return the aircraft to service in accordance with directives and FAA regulations. Perform work within budgeted time within HAECO, FAA, and our customers standards of quality.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Inspect aircraft and components by obtaining and interpreting work cards, reviewing inspection requirements scope and detail, completing visual inspection of aircraft areas opened by AMT's including but not limited to fuel tanks, empennage, cargo areas, under floor area, fuselage skin, engines, pylons, wings, flight control surfaces, flight decks, and landing gear.
2. Perform, as required, various types of non-destructive testing, including but not limited to, low and high frequency Eddy Current, Dye Penetrate, and Magnetic Particle Inspection.
3. Identify non-routine work on aircraft systems operations, including but not limited to, engine performance, pneumatic/hydraulics, pressurization, air conditioning, electrical, fuel, and flight controls. Identify the location of discrepancies by using fuselage body stations and butt lines.
4. Inspect and evaluate work performed by AMT's, sheet metal AMT's, and avionics technicians ensuring rework of deficiencies.
5. Ensure safety procedures are followed and potential damage to customer or company property is minimized by overseeing aircraft handling activities, including but not limited to jacking, fueling, defueling, and towing.
6. Perform receiving inspection requirements for new and continued-serviced parts for serviceability, including but not limited to, verifying certification form manufacture or overhaul facility and inspecting for shopping damage.
7. Conduct weight and balance analysis by using approved maintenance manuals and scales.
8. Ensure completion of logbook entries and releasing the aircraft as airworthy for test flight or in flight operation checks.
9. Ensure compliance with all applicable FAR's during the course of day-to-day assignments.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. A&P or Repairman Certificate for specialized inspection authority.
3. Five (5) or more years of experience as a technician and/or inspector in a commercial aircraft environment, or previous demonstrated ability with HAECO. (Up to four (4) years Military Aviation may be applied if experience was on transport category type aircraft.)
4. Capable of interpreting drawings, blueprints, service bulletins, ads and any other related documents as required.
5. Read, write, and understand the English language.