$3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time and within HAECO, FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Interiors Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time. Interiors Mechanics are limited to working equipment, furnishings, placards, markings, and applicable waste/water systems for aircraft as defined by ATA Spec. 100 Aircraft System groups 11, 25, and 38.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTION:
- Fabricate parts as required.
- Layout and perform interior reconfigurations and repairs.
- Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Perform work within estimated hours.
- Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
- Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
- Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
- Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
- Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.