$3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Perform visual and functional inspections of aircraft and components during all phases of maintenance as assigned by Inspection Management.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Inspecting aircraft and components by obtaining and interpreting work cards, reviewing inspection
requirements scope and detail, completing visual inspection of aircraft areas opened by AMTs including but not limited to fuel tanks, empennage, cargo areas, under floor area, fuselage skin, engines, pylons, wings, flight control surfaces, flight decks, and
2. Ensuring all assigned inspections are properly completed in compliance with established policies
and procedures and corresponding inspection records, reports, and forms are properly executed prior to releasing products for return to service.
3. Performing various types of nondestructive testing, including but not limited to, low and high
frequency Eddy Current, Dye Penetrant, and Magnetic Particle Inspection.
4. Identifying non-routine work on aircraft systems operations, including but not limited to, engine
performance, pneumatic / hydraulics, pressurization, air conditioning, electrical, fuel, and flight controls. Identifying location of discrepancies by using fuselage body stations and butt lines. Interpreting and ensuring compliance with all maintenance manuals including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, and Fleet Campaign Directives.
5. Inspecting and evaluating work performed by AMTs, sheet metal AMTs, and avionics technicians,
ensuring compliance and rework of deficiencies is performed when necessary.
6. Ensuring safety procedures are followed and potential damage to customer or company property
is minimized by overseeing aircraft handling activities, including but not limited to, jacking, fueling, defueling, and towing.
7. Performing receiving inspection requirements for new and continued service parts for
serviceability, including but not limited to, verifying certification from manufacture or overhaul
facility and inspecting for shipping damage.
8. Conducting weight and balance analysis by using approved maintenance manuals and scales.
9. Ensuring completion of logbook entries and releasing the aircraft as airworthy for test flight or in
flight operations checks.
10. Performing surveillance to ensure compliance with all applicable FARs, policies, and procedures
during the course of day-to-day assignments.
11. Performing inspections only on products for which they have been properly trained and qualified.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Thorough understanding of HAECO computer system and time keeping requirements.
3. FAA Airframe and Powerplant License.
4. Must be have excellent communication skills and be able to interact with a wide variety of people.
5. Thorough understanding of FAA parts 21, 23, 43, 65, 121, 125 and 145.
6. Five (5) or more years of experience as a technician and/or inspector in a commercial aircraft environment, or previous demonstrated ability with HAECO. (Up to four (4) years Military Aviation may be applied if experience was on transport category type aircraft.)
7. Must read, write and understand the English Language.