The Support Services Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all manufacturing and production efforts within HAECO Support Services including Composites, Paint, Machine, Welding, Hydraulic and Sheetmetal.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the Support Services group including Composites, Paint, Sheetmetal, Machine, Hydraulic, and Welding to ensure the highest level of efficiency, quality, and on-time delivery is maintained at all times.
- Develop processes, procedures and tooling to support HAECO production requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule the necessary personnel and shop resources, ensure personnel utilization is maximized to meet the requirements of the aircraft cycle times
- Implement and sustain HAECO Support Services continuous improvement initiatives.
- Set department objectives, assign projects, and evaluate work for content with FAA, customer, and HAECO requirements.
- Maintain knowledge and familiarity of FARs, PMAs, STCs, ADs, and related regulatory processes and systems.
- Maintain internal policies and procedures, monitor effectiveness, and make recommendations for their improvement
- Interview, select, evaluate and discipline department employees according to HAECO policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with customers, manufacturers, suppliers, and other outside agencies to promote and support HAECO business interests.
- Provide support to Sales in developing customer proposals/quotes, and lead times
- Being authorized to act on behalf of the repair station.