Inspector-Receiving is responsible to Supervisor Inspection. Inspect both incoming and outgoing material for quantity, quality and conformance to specifications and/or other applicable requirements.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Monitor daily deliveries, accept or reject shipments that are not received in satisfactory condition.
2. Separate delivered items by priority and/or department.
3. Open, inspect, check condition, correct documentation and quality of each item and verify items are in accordance with the requirements of the purchase order.
4. Reject and identify all decrepit items, annotate this information in computer system and place item in bond.
5. Receive all items, which are acceptable into the computer system.
6. Monitor outgoing shipments for proper documentation and packing.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. A&P or Repairman Certificate with Parts Inspection Limitation.
3. Must have basic knowledge of computer systems.
4. Must have working knowledge of aircraft documentation.
5. Read, write and understand English language.