Provides for the training of HAECO personnel in matters relating to aircraft types, systems, and subsystems as directed by the market and FAA requirements as well as regulatory and HAECO requirements. Supervises Training department Instructors. Must perform tasks within budget and within HAECO, FAA, and customers' standards of quality. Must also assure a safe and clean work environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Schedule training classes as directed by the Corporate Director of Training.
- Supervise assigned personnel, performing various duties such as completing evaluations, apply disciplinary policies, and assist with Instructor interview process.
- Track instructor, facility and equipment utilization.
- Work with manpower planning to forecast training needs and develop a plan accordingly.
- Prepare lesson plans, assimilate material and execute the training program.
- Develop and maintain training syllabi, plans of instruction and curriculum.
- Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Team Member Safety Manual.
- Instruct as necessary to help support the Training Departments needs.
- Track and monitor the Training Departments budget and be accountable to the Corporate Director of Training for the content of the budget.
- Maintain accurate training records for the repair stations personnel.
- Employ Continuous Improvement tools to optimize the training process with a focus on eliminate waste.
- Work with instructors to further develop their skill sets.