Supports the activities of programs involving department or cross-functional teams by carrying out strategies, monitoring and controlling practices, as well as administrative needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist in the review and monitoring of the Statement of Work (SOW) for program specific requirements. Ensure customer requirements are met and in the best interests of HAECO Cabin Solutions by maintaining baseline plan, and other program management components.
- Maintain Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for authorized work.
- Identify unique Work Breakdown Schedule (WBS) and job numbers for authorized work.
- Support Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings, minimum weekly, to review progress and identify issues.
- Participate in Customer chaired meetings to address progress, questions, and concerns.
- Support internal design reviews.
- Participate in Customer chaired design reviews.
- Identify, track and close on action items resulting from meetings and reviews.
- Develop, review, and report on Estimates to Complete and at Completion.
- Prepare Change Order (CR) inputs to Contracts & Pricing for Program Managers Review
- Identify risks and opportunities and develop mitigation/execution plans.
- Track Subcontract Data Requirements List (SDRL) and General Requirement for Equipment and System Supplies (GRESS) data submittals.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as required
- Coordinate travel arrangements for customers or as identified.
- Tracking projects from time of Purchase Order thru shipment to on dock