Responsible for administration of various facets of HAECO’s network and server infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of new and existing information systems.
- Ensure maintenance contracts, and license agreements are tracked and followed.
- Administration of corporate email, file, print, and applications server.
- Provide technical solutions for the organization.
- Troubleshoot problems in servers and local area network.
- Evaluate impact and benefits of new technology into existing systems.
- Integrate peripheral I/O devices into existing information systems.
- Provide leadership and training to staff members.
- Provide specialized expertise in OS infrastructure components (i.e. middleware, core OS and options, etc.) and systems infrastructure components (i.e. hardware, network, etc.)
- Ensure systems are configured with adequate backup processes, procedures, and hardware to prevent any loses to critical business data.
- Ensure all corporate computer systems have proper security
- 7 X 24 On-Call availability to handle and resolve all systems problems affecting production, emergencies and equipment specific maintenance that involves off-hours downtime.
- Administration of all systems equipment service contracts and warranty tracking. Includes support activation, RMA’s, in-warranty equipment replacements, firmware upgrades, server service packs, patches, etc.
- Coordinate system changes and downtimes with IT site managers/supervisors.
- Coordinate network integration efforts and changes with the IT Operations Director and IT Programming Director.
- Be able to cross-train in Linux,UNIX, PBX, and Helpdesk administration.