Development of engineering design data within budget in accordance with FAA, customer and "HAECO Americas" standards of quality. Position focused on Electrical Engineering design data.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide technical support and guidance to engineering personnel of various disciplines for engineering programs in which HAECO is involved.
- Assist with the development of HAECO statements of work from limited customer provided specification information and aircraft surveys.
- Research and review engineering data (drawings, reports, manuals, etc.) defining aircraft structure or systems in support of design work.
- Develop and produce design data required for the proper manufacture, assembly and installation of aircraft modifications and components.
- Develop preliminary engineering analysis necessary to substantiate aircraft modifications.
- Interface with other HAECO departments to ensure customer & HAECO requirements are met.
- Attend various design review meetings.
- Provide technical support to HAECO manufacturing during the manufacturing and installation phases of HAECO developed designs.
- Provide support during installation of modifications at remote locations.
- Support other Engineering groups as workload requirements dictate.
- Provide input and suggestions for continuous improvement of various department procedures, controls, flows and systems, and become familiar with HAECO internal policies and procedures.