The Planning Analyst is directly responsible to the Planning Manager for the day-to-day functions of the Planning Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Estimate customer supplied work packages and programs for individual skills. Determine cumulative program cost for labor hours by skill.
2. Create work breakdown matrix for cost accounting to support the customer and HAECO billing requirements.
3. Enter individual work cards into Majic with the job description, estimated man-hour requirements by skill and any customer card references as necessary.
4. Produce HAECO paperwork with barcodes for labor and tracking.
5. Reproduce two additional copies of work package – one working copy, one safe copy. The original will need to be signed off by Production.
6. Develop aircraft master script listing all work cards to be completed by day for each B-check and approve project following Production Control approval.
7. Enter all scheduling information into the Majic system and update on a weekly basis.
8. Provide aircraft post-departure analytical report, as required, to show each project’s performance.
9. Assist management in forecasting all manpower, facility, tooling and material requirements using customer-provided work scopes.
10. Maintain history files of estimates versus actual amount on all programs to assist in future pricing.
11. Schedule pre-induction meetings for all Maintenance and other support staff, as necessary, to provide an overview of each project’s work scope.
12. Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Safety Manual.
13. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.