In training to perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within budgeted time at "HAECO Airframe Services" standards of quality. Organizes work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner under close supervision.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Perform relatively simple repair work under close supervision utilizing Routine and/or Non-Routine paperwork and/or Service Bulletins within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and HAECO standards of quality.
2. Assure that HAECO and customer aircraft maintenance documents are accurate and properly annotated.
3. Use and operate safely all ground support equipment, (i.e. Man Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.)
4. Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, ATA Codes and service Bulletins to perform assigned work.
5. Perform other tasks as assigned by higher management.
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. Must provide own tools as indicated on Company Tool List.
3. Read, write, and understand English language.