The Production Control Supervisor is responsible to the Production Control Manager and works as part of an integrated team on specific aircraft projects. The Production Control Supervisor prioritizes and plans all work to be accomplished during a specific shift and coordinates with the Project Manager/Avionics Manager, Leads and Lead Inspectors.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Develop heavy maintenance and mod line check development templates for all aircraft.
2. Continually update flow in parallel with critical parts.
3. Work in the spirit of collaboration with all production control personnel for the overall success.
4. Use MIS to track all tasks for completion and time allocations.
5. Determine specific manpower needs down to shift level and for all shifts for check.
6. Develop recovery plans for off-schedule aircraft visits with the Project Manager.
7. Hold production accountable for assigned work per shift and plan.
8. Report progress, task times, etc. to endeavor to continually improve.
9. Work with Project Manager on each task and all tasks on each shift to ensure plan is met.
10. Conduct internal review of post departure performance.
11. Evolve scripts from lessons learned.
12. Evaluate jobs and slots 24/48/72-hour board per the script and maintain skill-zone board.
13. Ensure work is flowed properly per the script.
14. Attend shift briefing with Project Manager, Leads and Material Specialist at the beginning of each shift. Post updated script as needed.
15. Clear booth for next setup and stage at completion of visit prior to inbound aircraft arrival.
16. Prioritize all work to be accomplished during the maintenance visit in conjunction with the flow chart (Critical Path), daily plan, project manager and leads.
17. Plan and flow maintenance in conjunction with parts and resource availability.
18. Attend daily customer meetings.
19. Maintain production control aircraft informational boards in the Production Control office for assigned programs ensuring that they are current and up to date for in-work and upcoming programs.
20. Assist Production Control Manager and Project Managers with revising flow charts, scripts and plans for future program success.
21. Build Microsoft Project flow charts with input from Project Managers and Production Control Manager for all assigned programs, including desired measureable information.
22. Lead and support Data Entry Specialists and Material Specialists through development and technical issues to include Critical Path.
23. Provide coaching, counseling and guidance to assigned work groups.
24. Assure personnel are treated equally and fairly in accordance with HAECO Human Resources policies and procedures.
25. Maintain a clean and safe working environment in assigned area.
26. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
27. Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Safety Manual.