The Customer Support Account Manager is responsible for performing all activities related to ensuring HAECO Cabin Solutions Customers receive world-class service. The Customer Support Account Manager acts as the Key Liaison for domestic and international Customers, with overall primary responsibility as it relates to business relationships between Customer and HAECO.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Responsible for all aspects of HAECO aftermarket spare parts business. Generate accurate and thorough quotes for aftermarket spare parts using ERP software system. Generate complete repair quotes for parts, work closely with the MRO unit to develop a cohesive and cross-functional team to support the Customer with repairs. Utilize company resources (engineering drawings, part order history, vendor contacts) for best practices, proposing alternatives when needed to continually present optimal solutions to the Customer.
- Receive and process all spares parts purchase orders using ERP software system, ensuring accuracy of pricing and delivery schedule. Anticipate variables that could hold up sales orders, coordinating support from other departments to perform actions necessary to ensure timely delivery. Track and communicate progress of Sales Orders to the Customer, from initial request for quote to shipment confirmation.
- Work with other Departments to ensure the needs of the Customer are being met, as well as the scope of customer requirements, concerns and needs in a timely and precise fashion.
- Prepare inventory forecasts to support Customer and business requirements. Anticipate and communicate with Sales Team and Supply Chain, any trends or unexpected increase in demand for products, by analyzing and interpreting spare parts sales data.
- Prepare and maintain an online aftermarket spares catalog with most current pricing and order lead times.
- Work closely with Customer during the Critical Design Review phase of interior programs to develop the Customer’s RSPL (recommended spares provisioning list).
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software by entering accurate and complete information into a case management database to track customer issues and action items, such as Return Material Authorization (RMA) and Field Service Support. Demonstrate advanced problem solving and decision making skills by effectively responding to questions and presenting solutions in a timely manner.
- Lead Customer Support team members in consistency with the timeliness, accuracy, and professionalism with which customer inquiries are handled, and for maintaining the integrity of the ERP system and internal processes and procedures.
- Conduct periodic market analysis to maintain fair market value of products and services.
- Maintain successful, long-term business relationships and contacts with Customers. Identify potential service/sales opportunities and programs to further satisfy customer needs. Maintain a current profile on consignment inventory located at Customers facility based on monthly consumption.
- Interpret contractual and warranty coverage applicability of aircraft components. Investigate and resolve claims or complaints by collecting and analyzing information, using a customer-centric approach at all times.
- Prepare and interpret daily and quarterly reports/metrics for compliance with AS9001B, ISO9000:2000 certification standards.
- Commit to professional development by recognizing and proposing procedures and processes to improve efficiency and the quality of service that HAECO provides.
- Assist in the development of other Customer Support team members by providing guidance for the appropriate protocol to be used for correspondence with Customers as well as internal communication.