Manage the training functions for HAECO businesses to ensure the function is proactive and results oriented, operates efficiently, and is viewed by the business as an expert and effective. Consults with business and human resources leaders to ensure curriculum and organizational development and design initiatives are aligned with our leadership and business initiatives.
- Develop, implement and maintain the FAA Approved training program for the HAECO sites.
- Design and deliver quality training programs to train all levels of personnel in programs in support of company objectives, formulate training policies and schedules.
- Use Continuous Improvement (CI) Tools and Techniques to constantly drive the training process and eliminate waste from all aspects of the training process
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs. Modify or improve existing programs, and determine what new training programs would be beneficial.
- Manage data input into the HAECO Learning Management system to ensure accurate training data/records are available to managers and technicians, always looking to maximize the value that the LMS system can deliver to HAECO
- Provide initial and recurrent training requirements and notifications, consistently using innovative techniques to reduce the training times while having a better trained employee. Use needs analysis tools and techniques to determine training plans based on business needs.
- Coordinate with customer training departments ensuring all mandatory training is in place when required
- Oversee training coordinated with local Community Colleges to ensure the courses taught meets HAECO needs and students are prepared to enter the work force when complete