Development of engineering design data within budget in accordance with FAA, customer and "HAECO Americas" standards of quality. Position focused on Electrical Engineering design data.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide technical support and guidance to engineering personnel of various disciplines for engineering programs in which HAECO is involved.
- Research and review engineering data (drawings, reports, manuals, etc.) defining aircraft structure or systems in support of design work.
- Develop and produce design data required for the proper manufacture, assembly and installation of aircraft modifications and components.
- Develop preliminary engineering analysis necessary to substantiate aircraft modifications.
- Check the design data produced by less experienced Design Engineers.
- Assist with development of less experienced Design Engineers by acting as a mentor/resource.
- Interface with other HAECO departments to ensure customer & HAECOrequirements are met.
- Interface with the Substantiation group and ODA representatives to ensure that all designs meet the established FAA regulatory criteria.
- Support various design review meetings with customers.
- Provide technical support to HAECO Manufacturing during the manufacturing and installation phases of HAECOdeveloped designs.
- Provide support during installation of modifications at remote locations.
- Conduct detailed audits and surveys on site at customer facilities to develop aircraft design concepts and specifications through the interpretation of preliminary specifications and customer interface.
- Support other Engineering groups as workload requirements dictate.
- Provide input and suggestions for continuous improvement of various department procedures, controls, flows and systems, and become familiar with HAECO internal policies and procedures.
- Support, in a professional manner, customers, major manufacturers, vendors, FAA, or other outside agencies to promote and support HAECO technical & commercial interests.