The Quality Assurance Auditor is directly responsible to the Quality Assurance Manager or Manager Supplier Quality. Auditors reporting to the Quality Assurance manager are responsible to conduct internal audits at the HAECO Cabin Solutions “HAECO” facilities to verify compliance with HAECO, FAA, policies and procedures. Auditors reporting to the Manager Supplier Quality are responsible to conduct vendor audits.
- Conduct routine facility audits and surveillance to verify compliance with HAECO, FAA, policies and procedures relating to engineering and manufacturing requirements.
- Participate in Certification Projects as assigned.
- Conduct periodic audits of receiving discrepancies and maintain metrics of vendor performance.
- Identify systemic problems with the functioning of HAECO policies and procedures
- Maintain adequate records of discrepancies noted and corrective action taken. Perform follow-up audits to identify and prevent recurrent problems.
- Assist with the implementation of long term solutions of recurring problems as assigned.
- Continually monitor for any HAECO policy and procedural, FAR, safety, and/or operating procedure violations.
- Record discrepancies on designated forms.
- Perform on-site inspections and audits of vendors/agencies to ensure basic requirements are met – certifications, facilities manuals, tooling, safety, and standard practices.
- Ensure accountability to conduct themselves within all guidelines of company, FAA, and work rules, and regulations (ex. Engineering Procedures Manual (EPN), Quality Procedures Manual (QPM) and contractual agreements.
- Participate in HAECO continuous improvement activities.