The Data Entry Specialist is responsible to set up and run a Production Control Booth providing accurate accountability and visibility to HAECO management and Customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Audit and prep for new packages prior to aircraft arrival for accurate accountability.
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate, legible, and accounted for at all times.
- Enter all job cards (non-routine and over-and-above work) accurately and using appropriate work break-down codes into the HAECO computer system.
- Update status and enter corrective actions for all completed operations into the MIS system.
- Ensure daily entries are read and written in the PC Turnover Log to include any vital information for the oncoming shift.
- Actively generate and receive all RFTS’s and attachments generated by Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering as required.
- Ensure all tally books are accurate and complete for all routine/non-routine cards and audits are performed on a regular basis. Inform the Manager or Lead of any problems.
- Ensure all completed operations are thoroughly audited for completeness including signatures and stamps.
- Ensure each work card is closed in the system and in the tally.
- Assist in the organization and maintenance of the Production Board/Work Card Racks.
- Provide accurate project status reports to management as requested.
- Assure all closed items, with tally, are routed to Aircraft Records as soon as possible after closure.
- Interface with Aircraft Records prior to an aircraft departure to assure accounting of all paperwork.
- Maintain efficient operations.
- Work closely with Aircraft Maintenance, Quality Control, Planning, Stores, Tooling and customer personnel to ensure the timely completion of a project.
- Ensure accountability to conduct themselves within all guidelines of company, FAA, and customer policies, work rules, and regulations (ex. Repair Station Manual (RSM), Quality Control Manual (QCM), Airworthiness Agreements, etc.
- Promote a culture of safety by monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the HAECO Safety Manual.
- Assist in the training of other employees as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments by offering guidance.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
- Keep own and adjacent work areas clean.
- Perform other work as instructed by the Production Control Manager.