JOB SUMMARY:Provide asset management for Tooling, Stock and Customer Supplied materials. Fill Tooling / Material requests promptly and accurately. Establish working relationships with Customer representatives, Production and Management. Receive, issue and transact all assets to ensure inventory accuracy. Flow between Tooling, Stores, Receiving, Material Handling and Customer Materials as needed to cover work spikes, manpower coverage issues, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Check for inbound shipping damage and denote such damage on the supporting documents at the time of notification.
2. Insure all assets are properly tagged and identified to ensure compliance.
3. When required, relocate assets electronically in the HAECO and Customer database to ensure inventory accuracy and asset availability.
4. Assist with cycle counts, service order closings at aircraft departure, shelf life program management and departmental housekeeping to ensure a safe work area.
5. Coordinate activities to support Project Logistics expeditors as it relates to critical parts and tooling.
6. Assist with shop to shop movement of assets in the repair cycles as not to impact the aircraft schedule.
7. Process RTS materials in a timely manner as not to impact Customer billing or on hand inventory quantities.
8. Assist Maintenance and Customers with any questions, concerns and transactional data as required