Provide regulatory training, aircraft maintenance training, and other training to support HAECO and customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Present instructional data as prescribed in the Course Overview/Syllabus.
- Maintain a professional environment in the workplace and classroom.
- Develop, update and maintain instructional curriculum and multimedia presentations by correct interpretation of regulatory documents, company manuals, customer manuals and other documents and by maintaining awareness of feedback from learners, customers and regulatory agencies on the quality and effectiveness of the Training programs.
- Assist in the annual curriculum reviews, ensuring up-to-date requirements are incorporated in the Training Program.
- Comply with the HAECO Training Manual and Company policies
- Deliver any other courses to support other departments as required to include customer paperwork, lock-out tag-out, etc.