The Senior Financial Planning Analyst will support the performance of the Company through involvement in the budget and financial projection process and the subsequent interpretation, reporting and analysis of actual results against these. The role is dynamic and will provide insight and interaction across all levels of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist with the preparation and reporting of annual budget and periodic financial projections.
- Assist the Business to understand financial impact of decisions, explain variances from plan and support required improvement initiatives.
- Support production and presentation of monthly reporting packages of actual results.
- Support financial business case creation for planned investments (Capital acquisitions, etc.)
- Identify system, process and presentation improvements in the capture, interpretation and management of financial data.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting and financial performance analyses requested by management.