The ERP Applications Engineer will work individually and in teams with functional business analysts, business process owners and technical team members to deliver improvements to the Epicor ERP system through configuration, development and data analytics enhancements.
The ERP Applications Engineer will co-author functional specifications with the business, reconcile technical specifications to design standards and be responsible for progressing solutions through design, development, testing, deployment and support phases.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Review functional requirements and propose solutions using out-of-the-box functionality wherever possible and when development is required, ensure coding is aligned with core Epicor functionality
- Design, develop, document, test and deploy code, application extensions and interfaces
- Develop, document, test and deploy Epicor BAQs (Business Activity Queries), BPMs (Business Process Maintenance), RDDs (Report Data Definitions) and UI (User Interface) customizations.
- Administration of related Epicor ERP technology, including but not limited to APM (Advanced Print Management), Service Connect and DMT (Data Migration Tool)
- Build and maintain ERP and PLM data model and rule-book documentation
- Process versions and release packages through the SDLC testing sequence
- Assess business reporting requirements, select reporting method, build, test, document and deploy reports and dashboards
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle including technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment
- Work with and enhance complex, highly integrated enterprise applications.
- Report ERP development status, issues and escalations
Perform other duties as directed by Manager, ERP Systems