The PLM Administrator is responsible for the system configuration, information security, reporting and data integrity of the PLM system containing HAECO’s intellectual property.
The role involves definition and implementation of solution enhancements including workflows, reports, and CAD/PLM/ERP interfaces. The Administrator will also provide first level user support and training sessions
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Optimize PLM system configuration to provide best usability and data access speed.
- Provide front line user support of PLM functionality and data availability.
- Define and run PLM data quality checks to ensure smooth part and BOM transfer to the ERP system.
- Maintain, execute and troubleshoot PLM-ERP interface.
- Maintain process and documentation for PLM change package releases.
- Document and propose improvements to PLM data model and ERP interface.
- Convert business workflows and reporting requirements into technical specifications. Develop and test solutions in collaboration with end-users, execute production migration and post-install support.
- Plan and execute data conversion and bulk uploads of CAD, document, item and bill of material data.
- Manage inventory of user-based hardware and software requirements and propose license additions to maintain license compliance.
- Create and maintain deployments for PLM and CAD software installations
- Review, load and maintain Standard Notes and Standard Parts within PLM libraries.
- Develop PLM training material and instruct users.