JOB SUMMARY: Support the development of sales and execution of sales plans supporting the company’s goals and objectives. Work collaboratively with sales associates and operations’ business units’ organizations in the pursuit of new prospective customers and the retention of existing clients. Represent the company within the market community and support the brand’s identity and stature in the market place.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Develop and manage professional business relationships and network within the assigned business sector (engineering services, interior products) to which will provide access to decision makers among prospective clients.
2. Identify and cultivate new customers resulting in new business opportunities.
3. Interface, survey, benchmark and develop plans to increase current business and develop new business opportunities with established customers.
4. Conduct market analysis for specific products and regions to better drive product development and sales activities.
5. Organize and conduct presentations of company products and capabilities to current and prospective customers, organizations and trade shows as required.
6. Develop plans and recommend strategies which produce sales results within the business criteria established by the business unit’s leadership and sale’s supervision.
7. Maintain “Sale Pipeline” information to support current and timely status of prospects and sales results.
8. Organize company participation in and attend customer meetings, as required.
9. Insure efficient and effective response to customer inquiries by working closely with other departments (i.e. engineering, production, planning and contracts) to develop a cohesive and cross-functional team to support the customers' needs.
10. Provide trip reports on all marketing/sales trips. Information required for trip reports: the date of visit, location of visit, company name, contact and title, reason for visit, topics discussed, project and time frame proposals.
11. Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
12. Assist in the development and coordination of proposals.
13. Collaborate with legal, and operations stakeholders to assure contracts are finalized with appropriate terms and conditions negotiated are consistent with policies and capabilities.
14. Support annual sales planning with the VP of Marketing, VP of Sales and the operations organization.
15. Support advertising and promotion objectives
16. Demand consistency and discipline in the application of the HAECO America brand guidelines as designed by the VP of Marketing and the Marketing Council
17. Organize company participation in and attend customer meetings, as required.
18. Organize and conduct presentations of company products and capabilities to current and prospective customers, organizations and trade shows as required.
19. Prepare and maintain a comprehensive business plan for assigned responsibilities.