Assist in the movement and control of components/parts to and from the main facility to support shops, shipping and local areas.
1. Provide support to the Material Planner regarding all material requirements.
2. Transport components/parts to and from stores/support shops and hangar floor as required to support all projects.
3. Provide support to the Material Planner in the disposition of items that must be shipped.
4. Familiarize him/her self with all elements of material logistic support requirements.
5. Maintain logbooks and document files.
6. Perform other duties assigned by the Material Handler-Lead or the Stores Supervisor.
7. Document and track all parts in back shops for repair/overhaul from hangar floor.
1. Must possess a high school diploma or G.E.D.
2. Must be able to read and write the English language.
3. Possess good oral and written communication skills.
4. Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
5. Knowledge of aircraft material logistics preferred.
6. Must possess a valid driver's license.
7. Must not have had one (1) or more DUI's within the past five (5).
8. Must not have three (3) or more moving violations within the past three (3) years.