Management of the procurement duties and responsibilities for tooling.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Generate tooling RFQ based on requirements as mandated by customer job cards and future business plans for GSO.
- Performs Tooling purchasing duties based on job card requirements and GSO SOLD schedule.
- MOR generation with link to PO for all programs in work at GSO for all tooling requirements.
- Manages database for all non-HAECO tooling including leased assets, loaned assets and customer supplied.
- Validates serviceable condition of GSO tooling to support programs in work.
- Justifies support for all CAPX tooling requirements including pricing, availability and turn times.
- Assists with vendor selection prior to the point of purchase.
- Supports sister company AOG requirements to support a/c in work to ensure delivery is not affected as it relates to tooling requirements.
- Responsible for receiving of all inbound tooling in regards to PO satisfaction and inclusion into HAECO inventory asset base.
- Maintains traceability of all outbound tooling assets thru proof of signature after delivery to ensure all associated costs are captured and to provide assistance closing out service orders to expedite the customer billing processes.
- Reviews the current Master Inventory List of HAECO assets to reduce the number of Purchase Orders generated against the service order and expedite the delivery of tooling to the job.
- Provides Technical data upon completion of research to the Purchasing Department to resolve identification problems which prevent procurement.
- Ensures all leased, loaned or borrowed assets are disposition properly after completion of each project in a timely manner to support the closing / billing of the service order. This includes linking the tools to the correct service order and operation to ensure timely billing processes.
- Performs daily review of open material for service order report for overdue tools. Update MOR notes as required for all programs in work at GSO.
- Transports tooling to and from stores or backshops and hangar floor as required supporting project.
- Documents and tracks all shop floor tooling located in hangars and / or back shops for repair/overhaul. Maintain PM (Preventive Maintenance) program for these assets to ensure serviceability to the mechanics on the floor.