Ensures engineering packages are complete and ready for release within set timeframes, Provides administrative support functions for the Wallburg, NC Facility staff in accordance with company policies and goals. Fosters positive employee, and customer relations and promotes a professional image of HAECO Cabin Solutions "HAECO" to employees and outside entities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain engineering project billing milestones and estimates to completion reports as assigned by the Engineering Program Manager.
- Ensures engineering packages are complete (all approval signatures attained, drawings/parts lists are attached, Profile data is correctly linked) prior to releasing the package to Document Control, NC.
- Provide status reports, action item review updates, meeting minutes and other program related information.
- Interface with other HAECO departments to ensure customer & HAECO requirements are met.
- Maintain and expand expertise in aircraft industry standards consistent with HAECO’s work scope environment.
- Provide input and suggestions for continuous improvement of various department procedures, controls, flows and systems, and increase familiarity with HAECO's internal policies and procedures.
- Open, revise, and complete jobs in Vantage to ensure accuracy of job budgets and schedules.
- Generate project status reports related to performance metrics such as efficiency, on-time delivery and quality.
- Liaise and assist HR at HAECO Headquarters as needed; assist with orientation of new team members.
- Assist Engineering Management with action items updates, meeting minutes, scheduling updates and general administrative functions related to project management.