The Talent Advisor is responsible for working collaboratively within the HAECO Americas organization to execute talent strategies that help achieve business goals and objectives. Provide consultative support to the business that will attract, develop, and drive talent outcomes. This role requires strong partnership with business leaders and HR partners to act as an advisor in talent selection best practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Lead strategic recruitment meetings with hiring managers and their teams to identify the hiring need, define the right profile, and identify the recruitment strategy
- Identify key behavioral and technical competencies that drive success, share recruitment sourcing strategy, and set expectations around process and timeline
- Reinforce hiring managers’ decisions by keeping them informed on trends in the labor market to set realistic internal expectations. Ensure business leaders prioritize position requirements based on business need and balanced candidate pools.
- Provides clear direction on roles and responsibilities of all partners and stakeholders in the recruiting process. Manage requisitions in accordance to the HAECO Compliance process
- Facilitate communication with hiring managers and interview teams providing coaching on the selection and selling process best fit for roles and candidates
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain a pipeline and network of diverse talent
- Act as primary communication point with candidates from initial contact point to close to provide a positive candidate experience
- Extend and negotiate offers of employment to selected candidates
- Actively participate in special projects and working groups as needed.