This position is to support Program Managers in the execution of their assigned Programs. This includes interaction with functional departments; Engineering, Operations, Product Support, Quality Assurance, and Sales & Marketing, Support OTD of CFE, Technical Data requirements, Fit Check, and Test parts. Acts as back up for Program Manager and supports Director as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Manage and oversee aspects of assigned projects commencing with the project award through the project completion.
- Interface with the engineering project schedules and maintain job estimates to completion and load/manage sales orders to ensure accurate shipping schedules, build dates, and revenue matching.
- Update and manage the Production Master Schedule files and update the sales orders to match. This also includes coordinating the weekly Master Schedule meetings to review changes to the production schedule and delivery dates.
- Monitor and track AeroPM/Redmine tasks and schedules.
- Assist PMs to develop and structure programs to match Statement of Work (SOW) and setup appropriate metrics for tracking performance.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with customers, major manufacturers, or other outside agencies to promote and support HAECO commercial interests.
- Maintain and expand expertise in aircraft industry standards consistent with HAECO work scope environment.
- Provide input and suggestions for continuous improvement of various department procedures, controls, flows and systems, and increase familiarity with HAECO’s internal policies and procedures.
- Participate in program-related meetings in the program management process.
- Audit and close completed programs. Develop and maintain historical data of archived programs.
- Provides assistance in setting up and monitoring of programs’ Earned-Value Management spreadsheet.
- Compile and create complex or unique reports for executive reviews; Month End financials, budget status, or any other needs.
- Act as a resource about project setup within the ERP system.
- Request Invoices from Accounting for Engineering and other misc items not tied to a product shipment.
- Open, revise, and complete jobs in Epicor to ensure accuracy of job budgets and schedules.
- Generate project status reports related to performance metrics such as efficiency, on-time delivery and quality.
- Assist Program Managers and Engineering Management with action items updates, scheduling updates and general administrative functions related to project management.