Maintain all company manuals to a standardized format, using company standard publishing programs. Perform other technical writing functions as directed by the Corporate Manager of Regulatory Compliance.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Receive and track all requests for manual changes.
- Provide revision incorporation of all manual and document change requests submitted with approval of the appropriate authority.
- Update posting of manuals and documents on the HELP and Coruson databases as directed.
- Maintain the company intranet web site relative to posting company manual publications.
- Create and maintain company forms using a variety of software programs.
- Work with outside vendors to produce camera ready forms for subcontracted printing
- Provide technical writing interface with assigned FAA representatives.
- Manage the Coruson program signatory stages relative to manual FAA approval/acceptance.
- Supply electronic revisions to each facility technical library.
- Inform each facility via email when manuals have been updated on HELP/Coruson.
- Ensure revision oversight from the Corporate Manager of Regulatory Compliance prior to posting HELP or Coruson revisions.