Under the direction of engineering management, the Engineering Intern will provide engineering and technical support for various engineering programs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide technical support and services in engineering fields such as design, development, maintenance and testing.
- Assist in research and review of engineering data (drawings, reports, manuals, etc.) defining aircraft structure or systems to determine the most efficient method of modification or alteration.
- Exposure to the development of preliminary engineering analysis necessary to substantiate aircraft modifications.
- Work on assigned projects to assist Engineers with areas of concentration.
- Interface with other HAECO departments to ensure customer & HAECO requirements are met.
- Support other Engineering groups as workload requirements dictate.
- Develop expertise on internal HAECO policies and procedures.
- Must participate on existing cross functional focus teams, process teams and assist in the implementation of engineering objectives.