$3000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
The Welder is responsible to perform welding maintenance and/or repairs within estimated time and in accordance with applicable "HAECO Airframe Services", FAA, and customer standards of quality. This includes organizing his/her work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Welder is responsible to work in a safe manner, eliminating waste, and delivering a quality product on time.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Perform such typical welding operations where standard methods and practices exist including but not limited to: tungsten inert gas welding, metallic arc welding, oxyacetylene cutting, welding and basic layout.
2. Use and operate all hand tools and machinery associated with the welding shop.
3. Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
4. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
5. Perform work within estimated hours.
6. Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
7. Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
8. Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
9. Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
10. Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
11. Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Two or more years experience in welding or a recent graduate of a certified welding program.
3. Language (read, write, speak, and understand English)
1. Applicable welding certification