Directs and oversees the Program Management (PM) function to ensure customer programs and projects meet organization goals and requirements. Develops and implements PM processes and policies, directs project management staff, and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and implement customer programs.
- Set department objectives, assign projects, establish consistent program management guidelines for all programs and evaluate group’s work for content and conformity with FAA, customer and HAECO Cabin Solutions "HAECO" requirements.
- Develop best practices for project management processes and tools to achieve company goals.
- Collaborate with HAECO functional leadership to define resource requirements to meet project timelines.
- Ensures a smooth flow of information as well as rapid responses to program requirements. Develop strategy for identification of program risks and subsequent mitigation plans.
- Maintain regular program status reviews with formal presentations to HAECO leadership. Include project schedules, budgets (Earned-Value), risks, and mitigations plans.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and training to program management staff.
- Conduct technical reviews with project teams and functional leadership to ensure program scope is being met.
- Participate with the sales team with involvement in sales strategies, bid proposals and other activities around the programs.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years management experience.
- Have knowledge of the use and application of aircraft technical data and engineering drawings.
- Must possess extensive working knowledge of aircraft seating and associated FAA requirements.
- Must be proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office.\
- Must possess excellent oral, written, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must be available to travel both domestically and internationally (approx 20%).
- Bilingual in Spanish.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed