Perform aircraft interiors maintenance and/or repairs within budgeted time and in accordance with the applicable data without deviation. In addition the Interiors Mechanic shall be responsible to:
- Perform work as assigned utilizing work instructions within estimated or budgeted hours and within FAA and HAECO standards of quality.
- Maintain HAECO and customer record of maintenance documents accurately.
- Use and operate safely ground support equipment, (i.e. Man Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.) after training and qualifications have been assigned.
- Read, understand and follow approved/accepted maintenance reference data such as Engineering Prints, Structure Repair Manuals, Illustrated Parts Catalog, Engineering Drawings and Service Bulletins to perform assigned work.
- Be familiar with the materials and processes commonly used during the maintenance of aircraft interiors.
- Perform basic fabrication of replacement and repair parts in accordance with applicable data.
- Layout and perform interior reconfigurations and repairs in accordance with the applicable data without deviation.
- For the proper execution of all required forms required by the customer and/or HAECO procedures manuals.
- Assist in the training of less experienced mechanics as well as assisting them in the performance of their job assignments.
- Interface effectively with members of management, other departments and coworkers.
- Keep own and adjacent work area clean.
- Act as Interiors Team Leader if appropriately certificated and rostered when required.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.