Accomplish all elements of Tooling & Material Logistic Support for assigned projects across the North American sites. This includes, but is not limited to verifying material and tolling requirements per single and multiple projects, performing technical research in regards to availability, lead times, site to site loans based on data provided by Planning and the Customers. Forecast material usage from historical trending and master spread sheet generation and maintenance to ensure most updated data is available across the platform.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Generate spread sheets detailing Tooling & Material requirements as not to impact the programs in work.
- Review all customer work packages to determine “Routine” materials requirements (Pre-Draw).
- Develop, trend and forecast non-routine material / tooling requirements.
- Research and quote tooling / material requirements for all programs.
- Coordinate material for project(s):
- Research customer work package to determine all material / tooling requirements by individual task card.
- Research and coordinate all material / tooling needs by service order along with the Inventory Control group to ensure adequate stock and availability across all North American sites.
- Develop, trend and forecast material / tooling requirements for non-routine activity on all repetitive lines of work.